Kabir Lal – Indie Game Dev
Ratik talks to Kabir Lal, an Indie Game Developer who’s launching his first game very soon. Yes, Kabir Makes Games! How cool!
In the conversation that follows, Ratik and Kabir talk about:
- The state of game development in India
- The process and craft of making games
- Parents! and the getting them on-board
- The art of staying motivated
- and much, much more!
Links from the Conversation
- Overcome (Steam)(Website) - Buy Kabir’s Game!
- The Last Game I Make Before I Die (talk that inspired Kabir)
- Brackeys (Learning Resource - programming)
- Game Dev Underground (Learning Resource - game dev)
- Game Makers Toolkit (Learning Resource - game dev)
- MortMort (Learning Resource - art)
- Makin’ Stuff Look Good (Learning Resource - art)